Custom Wedding Invitations
Wedding Invitations that Inspire (an RSVP). With For Your Party, you can order top-quality and affordable wedding invitations that you'll be proud to send friends and family. Show off your style and share all of the essential elements of your big day by creating invitations perfectly suited to your taste. From a black tie affair, to a destination wedding weekend, to a casual backyard ceremony—you can find the wedding invite look and feel that you've been dreaming of in one of our designer-curated galleries.
Start with an invitation design and then add RSVP cards, detail cards and envelopes to your wedding stationery suite. You can choose from one of our wedding invitation templates below, or browse a gallery by print type.
How To Create Your Wedding Invitations with For Your Party
We are here to help you create affordable wedding invitations that are equally elegant and fabulous. Just follow these simple steps below for an invitation design customization experience you'll enjoy.
1. Know your wedding style. You’ll have a much easier time selecting a design if you know that you’re looking to include simple geometric elements versus a beachy palm branch or traditional scrollwork on your invites.
2. Know the information you want to share with your guests. Obviously, the time, date and location are a must. You also don’t want guests arriving for a black tie wedding to your toes-in-the-sand seaside celebration—your invitation is the place to share dress code as necessary. Are you, the couple inviting your guests, or are you wanting the more traditional “the parents of…” look? Knowing this is also helpful when choosing an invitation style.
3. Know the difference of the printing methods that are available. Maybe you don’t know this right away, no big deal. We’re here to tell you! For Your Party wedding invitations are available as letterpress, foil stamped, digitally printed, or a combination of digital and foil. Flip through these pages quickly to get an idea of the different looks. For example, letterpress will be on the thickest paper with an elegant, single color inlay, while the digital and foil combo offers a beautiful color design along with metallic foil.
4. Choose your printing method!
5. Browse our designer curated galleries. Every invitation style you see on our site is unique to For Your Party and was specifically designed to be eye catching and the perfect detail of your wedding dreams.
6. Select a design and start personalizing! Creating your invitations online with us is simple. After you’ve selected your style, all you need to do is input your details into the correct text boxes. Depending on your printing method, you can also choose paper, ink and foil colors. All of our invitations also come with envelopes that you can order with your return address printed on the back.
7. Have your own design? We can print that too. If you had a custom logo or wedding monogram created for you, simply select the Design Your Own option and upload your art. Add text boxes to input your personal details. Adjust the size and select your colors.
8. Specify your quantity and place your order. Success! Your wedding essentials will be delivered to your doorstep for you to marvel over before sending on to loved ones.
Don't forget to order the rest of your wedding suite. Save the Dates have most likely already been ordered and sent out, but there is still the menu, program and thank you notes to think about! If you want to include an RSVP card or informational card in your invitation, now is the time to order those as well.