This Halloween, wow your significant other with a spooky and delicious smoking pomegranate martini! With just a few simple ingredients, you’ll have a fabulous martini, and if you opt to use the dry ice you’ll be serving a truly memorable cocktail. It’s win/win! Not sure about the dried ice? Betty Crocker herself has some tips for you here.
Hosting a grown-up Halloween party this year? Pass these spooky Smoking Pomegranate Cocktail for an eye-catching and tasty featured drink! Add a custom designed Halloween cocktail napkin for a personalized touch.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces strawberry vodka
- 3 ounces Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 2 small chunks dry ice (optional)
- Combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, and liqueur.
- Shake well.
- (optional) Place 1 small piece of dry ice into the bottom of each glass.
- Pour the martini mixture into 2 glasses.
- (optional) Wait approximately 10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve completely before drinking.