Offer a yummy green punch for kids of all ages this Halloween! While your usual Halloween festivities may not be the same this year, this green punch is a great option even if you are celebrating on a small scale with just another family or two. Keep serving sizes small scale, too, by creating custom Halloween themed plastic shot glasses for a fun and festive touch!
This punch is super easy to make, and the bubbly ginger ale makes a fabulous foam when combined with the sherbet! Plus, it’s super yummy! If you want to ramp up the green color, you can always add a some green food coloring to give it that extra vibrant color.
- 1-quart lime sherbet
- 12 ounce can (or 2 6 oz. cans) frozen lime juice concentrate
- 12 ounce can (or 2 6 oz. cans) frozen lemon juice concentrate
- 36 ounces (4.5 cups) of water
- 4 quarts (3.75 liters) ginger ale
- Optional: green food coloring
- Combine fruit juices and water in punch bowl (use an ice block or ring if your punch will be sitting out for a while).
- Add sherbet to mixture in punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale just before serving for maximum foam!