by Rose Smith
Say cheers with a fresh new cocktail at your upcoming brunch, bridal shower or birthday gathering. The Grapefruit Pisco Sour cocktail is refreshing and all-the-heart-eyes beautiful, too. The fundamentals of this cocktail are fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice paired with your preferred Pisco. Add simple syrup and a few dashes of orange bitters to complete the flavor profile. An egg white for fabulous foam, plus an edible flower for garnish and you’ll have a lovely and delicious cocktail to serve.
- 2 oz fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 oz Pisco
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 Egg white
- 2-3 dashes Orange bitters per cocktail
- edible flowers for garnish
1) Combine grapefruit juice, Pisco, simple syrup and egg white in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2) Shake vigorously up and down for 30 seconds.
3) Strain liquid through a strainer into cocktail glasses.
4) Top with 2-3 dashes of orange bitters.
5) Garnish with edible flowers, if desired.