FYP Affiliate Program
For More Information, email email@example.com
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
ForYourParty.com is the leading online retailer of personalized party accessories, personalized wedding accessories and favors, personalized napkins, matches, cups and other party essentials. We manufacture and sell the largest selection of coordinating personalized party products—all of which are exclusively sold on our website.
Our products have been featured in many national publications including Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides Magazine, InStyle Weddings, Lucky Magazine, Real Simple Weddings, Town and Country, and People. For Your Party's average order size is $150, and our conversion rate is among one of the highest in the industry. We also offer free UPS ground shipping on orders over $99, excellent customer service, international shipping, large quantity pricing, low negotiated UPS shipping rates and a drop ship program. Our periodic newsletter will also provide you with any current special promotions or content that can be used to supplement your marketing efforts.
- 10-15% commission for content related sites and 1% commission for coupon websites
- 90-day cookie
- Dedicated affiliate management team
- Average order size: $150
- Frequently updated data feed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join or begin marketing the program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms, intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed you as an affiliate. Adherence to the terms and conditions provides that the FYP affiliate program is sustainable and profitable for both For Your Party and our affiliates. It is each Affiliate's responsibility to ensure compliance at all times, and each affiliate is solely responsible for the actions of employees, agents or contractors acting on that affiliate's behalf. Thank you!
As used in the below Terms: (i) "We", "us", or "our" refers to ForYourParty.com and our websites; (ii) "you" or "your" refers to the Affiliate; (iii) "our website" refers to the ForYourParty.com properties located at www.ForYourParty.com; (iv) "your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) "Program" refers to the ForYourParty.com Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application; however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any other person's or entity's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you will agree to and abide by the following:
- You agree that you will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed on your affiliate profile. You hereby agree that your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner. Cookie stuffing, pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is expressly prohibited and is a direct violation of the program terms.
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in Pay Per Click advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network.
- You may not use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (e.g. ForYourParty.com Napkin Coupons).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
- You may not direct link to our website from any PPC ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is yours to exclude our trademark terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. We will not enter into a discussion about when the violation started and when it stopped; you will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning.
Trademarked Terms: ForYourParty.com; ForYourParty.com Napkins; ForYourParty.com Personalized Party accessories; ForYourParty.com Favors
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search or any other campaign.
- On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally accepted as "cookie stuffing." These include, but are not limited to:
- Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers
- Making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer
- Presenting a button that claims to show all offers and sets the affiliate cookie in the background
- Technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or through a pop-up
Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders. The current rate is 3%.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. ForYourParty.com.website.com or www.ForYourParty.com-coupons.com
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- You must abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of For Your Party.
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
For Your Party takes pride in our very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy:
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact by the information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that they have the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
PROHIBITION AGAINST SOLICITATION FOR NEW YORK STATE RESIDENT AFFILIATES
As a condition of your participation in the ForYourParty.com Affiliate Program, you as an Affiliate agrees that your solicitation activities on behalf of ForYourParty.com within the State of New York shall be limited to only providing a link on Affiliate's website to For Your Party.'s own website. Affiliate acknowledges that under current New York State law, further solicitation and promotional activities by Affiliate within New York State may subject For Your Party to liability for collecting New York State sales tax on all sales to New York customers. Therefore, as a condition of participation in the ForYourParty.com Affiliate Program, Affiliate is prohibited from engaging in any solicitation activities in New York State intended to refer potential customers to ForYourParty.com, including, but not limited to: (i) distributing flyers, coupons, newsletters and other printed materials, or electronic equivalents of such materials; (ii) engaging in verbal solicitation, including in-person referrals or initiating telephone calls; and (iii) sending emails intended to refer customers to For Your Party. Proof of compliance must be sent to For Your Party on an annual basis (by May 31 of each year) or affiliate may be removed from the program.
The following sentence only applies to Affiliates that constitute organizations, clubs and nonprofit groups. Affiliate shall maintain prominently on its website information alerting its members to the prohibition against solicitation activities in New York State as described above.
How do I become an Affiliate of For Your Party?
Joining our Affiliate Program is super easy and best of all, costs nothing. For More Information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the For Your Party Affiliate Program work?
Once you are accepted as an Affiliate of ForYourParty.com, you can place links via banners, text links and other creative assets on your website. When your visitors click through to the For Your Party website via these links, that visitor is tracked until they place an order. When an order is placed by the visitor, it is associated with your website as the referring source and your affiliate account is credited for 10% of the entire product ordered. At the end of each month, the Affiliate Network will send you a check for the entire amount of revenue share you have earned in the previous month, once you have reached the minimum threshold. The more visitors you refer to ForYourParty.com and the more of those visitors that turn into FYP customers, the more revenue you make. Unlike many other websites, you get paid each time that customer places an order within 90 days, not just their first!
Are there any fees or costs associated with becoming an Affiliate of For Your Party?
No, there is not a fee to join the FYP Affiliate Program.
What commission levels does For Your Party offer?
FYP offers a 10-15% commission for content related sites and a 1% commission level for coupon websites. Increased commissions may be offered for exceptional performance.
Who can become a For Your Party Affiliate?
Any website operator that operates a family friendly website is eligible to apply for the FYP Affiliate Program, subject to the program's terms and conditions.
Can websites outside of the U.S. become Affiliate Partners?
Yes, because affiliates earn money just by referring customers to us, we welcome the opportunity to work with websites outside the United States.
How much does it cost to ship products to my country?
We ship almost anywhere that UPS delivers. Please see our Shipping page for more details.
What is the cookie duration?
FYP Affiliate Program cookies last for 90 days.
What is the average order size?
Our customer's average order size is $150.00.
On what products do I earn a commission as an Affiliate?
There are no limitations or restrictions on what FYP products can be sold through our Affiliate Program. There are also no limits on the amount of commission you can earn as an Affiliate.
I don't have a website for my business or I don't want to put banners on my website or I want to place orders on behalf of my clients. Can I still be a For Your Party Affiliate?
You must have a domain but you do not have to use it.