This Thanksgiving, mix a little something different in those cocktail glasses with delicious Thanksgiving Margaritas! A fun twist on a classic cocktail, we’re pretty sure you’ll enjoy this new Thanksgiving-themed drink.
With apple cider, pumpkin liqueur, lime, and, of course, your favorite tequila, the Thanksgiving Margarita is refreshing and autumnal. The cinnamon and brown sugar to the rim of your glass adds a perfectly sweet and spicy touch.
Ingredients for 2 Thanksgiving Margaritas:
- 8 oz apple cider
- 3 oz tequila
- 2 oz pumpkin liqueur
- 1 lime squeezed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- lime wedges and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together on a small flat plate. Run the lime wedge along the rim of a cocktail glass. Press the rim into the brown sugar mixture and coat.
- Add ice to the cocktail glasses.
- Pour apple cider, tequila, liqueur, and lime juice into shaker, mix well, and pour evenly into two glasses.
- Add a cinnamon stick and lime wedges for garnish.