How do I place an order?
- The easiest way to place an order with ForYourParty.com is by using our secure on-line shopping cart. You can also call our offices to place a phone order but please know all your selections before doing so. If you are local to the Chicago area, you can visit our offices M-F 9a-5p.
- Please remember to email any questions before you place your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Us page.
- All personalized product will be professionally typeset for you. The image you see is a visual representation but text should be readable in the preview.
- Colors are matched as close as possible to the source but can vary computer to computer. Computer monitors should be color calibrated to be most accurate. If you have questions about colors, please either request samples using our sample request form, call our toll free number for assistance: 1-866-383-8957, or use our online chat.
- Before submitting your order, please carefully check your order for errors.
- If you have a special request or specific instructions, please enter that information in the Comments box during the checkout process.
- After placing your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation from us; please immediately check the Order Confirmation carefully and advise immediately if changes need to be made.
- Orders taken over the phone via our customer service or art departments are the sole responsibility of the customer to review. Please make sure to check your order and contact us immediately, in writing, with any changes necessary.
- Any changes to the text or font must be received before 10 a.m. CST the day after you placed your order to avoid a $10 art fee.
Submit any changes by email to email@example.com or use our Contact Us page and be sure to include your order number in the subject line of your email.
Do you charge sales tax?
- Applicable sales tax will be added to shipments being made to any location within Illinois. We are located in Skokie, Illinois.
What's the delivery time for orders?
- Most personalized product orders are made and shipped in 5-10 business days.
- We ship orders using UPS Ground Service from Illinois for all domestic ground orders except for sample orders which ship via the US Postal Service. All other rush orders will ship using UPS Next Day or 2 Day Air.
- Depending on the time of year and how busy our factory is, orders can be completed before five days or after 10 days. We always pay attention to the Need by Date you enter at checkout and to the event dates on product but cannot be responsible for missing an event date if you do not tell us. We also suggest adding an extra day for weather or other unforeseen or UPS delays.
- If we have any problems making your Need by Date, we will contact you as soon as possible. This is very infrequent!
Can I rush an order?
- Because we manufacture all our products in-house, we can always rush an order. When you checkout, there is a calendar where you can select the date you need your order delivered on or by. If the date you need is not available, please call or email our customer service department to ask. If we can, we will always try to accommodate the request.
- If your Need By date is within the 4-10 business day window, the site will require you to approve some form of rush shipping. We offer overnight shipping (the fuchsia colored dates at Checkout) and two-day air (the red colored dates at Checkout). The price to ship the product is calculated for you here prior to payment.
Can I add a product to a previously placed order?
- If you have an order in progress and would like to add to it, you have until 10 a.m. the first business day after you placed the order to purchase other products that will ship at the same time.
- When you place your second order, please indicate in the comments box that you would like this added to the original order. You can also call or email us with this information
- We also need the original order number so we can add the product to the new order.
How can I reorder a previous order?
- If you are reordering from a previous order, please indicate this information to us in the reorder box at checkout. The original order number is best.
- At checkout, please give us the original order number, name on the credit card used, or email address so we can check your new order against your original.
- It is our intention to minimize differences between orders by checking them together and using the same art. All items are custom-made and we want to make sure reorders are done using the same (whenever possible) dye lots and art/text.
- We cannot be responsible for differences in reorders made without this information; please contact us if you cannot find your original order number.
What are your shipping & handling charges?
- We charge a flat fee of $8.95 and ship UPS ground for all packages within the Continental United States.
- For orders shipped Rush or to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or any other international destination charges are calculated to UPS or United States Postal Service specifications and costs above $8.95 are calculated at checkout prior to payment.
- We always attempt to ship the most economic way possible and ship many international orders using the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship matches to any destination outside the US.
What is the cost for Shipping to Canada or outside the continental U.S.?
- Additional shipping charges will apply to orders shipping outside the continental U.S. and all orders to Canada or other international destinations. These orders MAY incur additional charges on arrival- such as Brokerage Fees, Duty and Taxes due at delivery.
- The cost to ship to you is calculated at checkout prior to purchase and ForYourParty makes every attempt to minimize charges due upon delivery. Charges vary but you can expect somewhere from $15-35 to Canada or $25-60 for international orders. Large orders or orders needing expedited shipping are likely to be higher.
Can you give me some more details about how you ship your products?
- Most standard personalized items will be shipped within 5-10 business days of receipt Monday - Friday unless it is out-of-stock. Please note however that during our busy seasons, orders can take slightly longer. We make every effort to get your order out the door as quickly as possible; putting your Need by Date on the order is a big help.
- Many blank stock items ship the following business day for orders received by 2pm CST.
- If an item you have selected is temporarily out-of-stock, we will contact you as soon as possible. We take daily deliveries so this does not happen often.
What if my order does not arrive on time?
- ForYourParty.com is not responsible for packages shipped on time but not delivered on time or lost via UPS or other shipping carriers. We do recommend you add an extra day to your order for this reason.
- We will make every effort to help locate a lost package and file a claim for the package but are not responsible for reimbursing our customers for amounts not collected (or verified as 'will be collected') by UPS or other shipping carriers. In most cases this is limited to a $100 value. If your order is large and you want it insured, please call our offices to discuss and we can add this to your order. Additional insurance rates will apply.
- UPS is not responsible for deliveries not made due to emergency weather or other emergency conditions out of their control (train derailments etc) ; we are also unable to reimburse for packages not delivered on time due to these emergency conditions. Again, plan ahead and order as soon as you know what you want.
ForYourParty.com ships from Skokie, Illinois
I saw a second charge on my credit card statement. What is it for?
UPS requires very accurate ship-to addresses for their deliveries. For example, UPS requires that if you live in a multi-unit dwelling that the shipping address must contain the Unit # you live in. Any errors UPS finds in your address when attempting delivery will incur an additional charge, generally $10 or $11. This charge will be added to your credit card after the item has been delivered. We do everything we can to verify your address before we allow you to process your order. Additionally, if you change the ship to address once the order has shipped, an $11 address change fee will also be charged to your credit card.
How are my items packaged?
All of our products are packed in a protective packaging of tissue, bubble wrap, brown packing paper and then placed in cardboard boxes. Some items are specifically marked 'gift-boxed', which means that they are packaged as a gift. If you require special instructions, please let us know in the comments section of your order form.
Can I track my order once it has been shipped?
When your order ships, you will receive an email notification from UPS with your UPS tracking number and estimated delivery date. Once you receive this you may track your package directly on the UPS website (www.ups.com) or right here from our web site using your order number. Click on the Shipping and Tracking Link in the menu and enter your order number in the box provided, then click 'Track'.
What is your return policy?
Return policy for personalized products
- Personalized product is not returnable as we are custom-making this for you. Please make sure you like what you are ordering and, if you are in question, add an e-proof to your items for a $10 charge. The $10 charge will be added to your credit card for each proof you request on products where a preview is available.
- ForYourParty.com is not responsible for customers' typographic errors or for colors not matching your computer and cannot accept returns on personalized items. Computer monitors need to be color calibrated to be most accurate and we can not be responsible for colors not matching what your screen displayed. If in doubt, please call, email or chat with our customer service department. If time permits, you can also purchase samples of colors and products.
- If you have a question regarding your received order, please email us within 7 days of receipt and have your order number ready for reference.
- Our products are warranted against faulty workmanship or materials and we will replace them if we are in error by reprinting and re-shipping your order at no cost to you. If we cannot get your items to you on time, we will credit you for the cost of the items.
- ForYourParty.com is not responsible for any consequential damages as a result of an error. Our liability is specifically limited to the value of the personalized product we manufactured.
- We hope that you are happy with all of your purchases from ForYourParty, but if you are not satisfied with a product, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
within 7 days of receiving it. Be sure to include your order number in the "Subject" line of the email.
- A 15% re-stocking fee or a $10.00 fee, whichever is greater,
will be charged on all unprinted/non-personalized product authorized returns. Unauthorized returns and refused orders will not be accepted for refunds. Shipping charges cannot be credited and return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
Please pack the item in its original packaging (unused) and send back to us, shipping pre-paid by you.
Return policy for unprinted/non-personalized products
- Before returning merchandise, you must be authorized by ForYourParty by sending us an email or calling to request an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- Unprinted/Non-Personalized items must be returned in unused and undamaged condition within 15 days of the invoice date to receive credit.
Please pack the item in its original packaging (unused) and send back to us, shipping pre-paid by you. All authorized returns should ship to:
RMA # ________
8049 St. Louis
Skokie, IL 60076
What do I do if I need to cancel or change an order?
- If you need to cancel or change your order, please submit your request in writing via email at email@example.com or use our Contact Us page; be sure to include your order number in the 'Subject' line.
- Your order officially begins "processing" the first business day after placing the order. Cancellations, order changes, or corrections cannot be guaranteed once an order has been submitted.
- A non-refundable type-setting charge of $10 applies, as this is the first step in the process of personalizing your item.
- If the item being canceled is made of any of our papers and the paper has already been cut, a $10 cutting charge will also apply
- For canceled or corrected orders that have been partially or totally completed, you will be charged for the portion already personalized. Personalized items cannot be canceled if your order has already been sent to print.
If your personalized order has been shipped already, it cannot be returned.
What happens if the color napkin I order looks different in person than it did online?
- We color match as close as possible to the actual product, but all computer monitors display things differently. To be completely accurate, your monitor needs to be color calibrated.
- If you have questions about colors, please email, call or chat online with us to discuss.
- You can also request samples from our Contact Us page or review the information in the color guide for each product.
- What if the color of the napkins, paper, or foil has changed slightly from my sample or original order?
- Colors do vary slightly from dye lot to dye lot and between napkin sizes. We try to use one dye lot in filling an order, but dye lots are subject to change.
We are not responsible for colors matching samples sent far in advance of an order.
How do I submit custom artwork?
- Yes, we are able to reproduce custom artwork on a variety of our products.
- Artwork must be submitted via email or uploaded through the product designer; we accept black & white vector-based artwork saved as an EPS, AI or PDF file.
- Make sure fonts are embedded/outlined.
- Jpegs and gif files are generally not accepted due to their low quality.
- A one-time custom artwork-to-plate charge of $48 plus $10 per item beyond the first two, will apply. When you check out, you will see the custom art charge(s).
- Please follow the below instructions for more guidelines in sending us your file.
Sending a PDF
- Save your black and white artwork as a PDF
- Choose the 'Embed All Fonts' option in artwork that contains text/fonts
- Create the PDF using a resolution of 600-1200 dpi at 100% of final size. This has to be done when you save the original file to the PDF. Please note that you cannot take artwork that has a low resolution (DPI) and increase it to make it higher quality
- If you are sending two-color artwork, it must be separated into two different PDF files (one for each color)
- Upload the file when placing your order or if you choose to use our custom art placeholder, email the file as an attachment along with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Either way, our art department will proof your items back to you for approval prior to production.
For any additional information regarding custom artwork guidelines, please email art department at email@example.com.
- Why did you receive an email from us?
- If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered, purchased, or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy:
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
At any time you may login on our website using your email address and uncheck the box at the bottom of the screen that gives us permission to email you.
Feel free to send an email to our Customer Service address or use our Contact Us page requesting that you be removed from our mailing list.
- The security and privacy of your online purchase is of the utmost importance to us. We use industry standard efforts, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers (SSL), to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. SSL encryption technology is designed to prevent the unauthorized viewing and downloading of your order information.
We also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How do I order product samples?
- We provide samples for up to five items - napkins, papers, foil samples, etc. – for a $3 fee (plus $2 for shipping & handling/$3 international).
- After we process your sample request, we will automatically send you a discount code for $3 for you to use when you place your order.
- Click here or on REQUEST SAMPLES at the bottom of any page and fill out our form with the color samples you would like to see and generic samples as close to your request will be sent.
All sample requests are sent via USPS; please allow normal mailing time to your area.
I added items to the cart but when I go back later it says "There are currently no items in your cart."
- Make sure your browser has cookies enabled.
This is located in your browsers preferences, generally under 'Privacy'.
For example, in Internet Explorer, on the top menu of your browser, click on 'Tools' then click on 'Internet Options'. In that window click on the tab labeled 'Privacy'. Under that tab, in 'Settings', move the level slider down from 'Block All Cookies' to any other level (High, Medium High, or Medium)
This is located in your browsers preferences, generally under 'Security'.
For example, in Internet Explorer, on the top menu of your browser, click on 'Tools' then click on 'Internet Options'. In that window click on the tab labeled 'Security'. Under that tab, in 'Settings', click on the 'Default Level' button and/or move the level slider down from 'High' to 'Medium'.
Alternatively you may click on the 'Custom Level' button and in that window scroll down to the 'Scripting' area. Under 'Active Scripting', click 'Enable'
If you are still having difficulties on the site even after following the above instructions then please send an email to our technical department on our CONTACT US page. Make sure to specify the exact problem you are experiencing with the site and also list your computer type and the browser/browser version you are using.